Google AdSense claims they display 'relevant Ads' on my blogs, though at times I wonder at times how Internet Security, Credit Cards, Loans or Job Search are relevant to my Blogs. I get paid for every Ad you the readers of my blog click, I also get paid for the Ads you click in the search results.
I won't claim to be an expert in milking Google AdSense but here are a few tips:
- There are people who make a living on this, unless you do a great job like that, Google AdSense will be strictly only for pocket money.
- It's not enough if you've a Blog, flaunt it!
- There's no alternative to Good original content unless you've a niche subject.
- Link freely to good blogs you know, you'll get more incoming links, that does a world of good.
- If you throw crap in the air some of it is bound to get blown into your face. Don't abuse your blog's reader, Don't delete comments, it is quite a turn-off. Lots of comments is good.
This blog is now 100 posts old :) Happy earning!