Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The bright side

Your Monitor is dying... Hema told me when I complained that the pictures weren't bright enough on my PC's Monitor. We tried fiddling with all the buttons on the monitor and with the Gamma correction on the driver software but to no avail...He pronounced the death sentence again, and told me I had no other go but to get a new monitor.

So, I got myself one too... Presto! the change was obvious and instantaneous! When I finally visited my blog, I felt like puking... A navy blue background with Orange, Yellow and Green Polka Dots all over??? All along I had been thinking it was Black with subtle dots here and there!!! I decided at that moment it had to go... It took me a few minutes to change my template but all the tweaking took two days till I was satisfied... Here it is!
Post a Comment