Monday, May 30, 2005

Here I am!

The fastest way to understand blogging is to try it out, says the Quick Tour of Blog Spot, so Here I am!
Being an avid reader of The Hindu Newspaper from the age of 12 I've read about Blogs many a time on the Net Speak Column. I've read about the role of Blogs during the Havoc caused By the tsunami in SE Asia and the havoc caused by George Bush Jr. and his goons in Iraq
I always told myself I was too busy for this.

The first time I visited a friend's Blog she was ranting about Set Top Boxes... I thought how boring!
The next Blog I visited was today, It was of that of an aquaintance through Orkut I hardly know and haven't met. Her's was quite a new one though, but bubbling with a variety of thoughts on different topics, there I spotted a post on Politics (my perennial favorite) and then I knew I had to get a Blog myself.
So Here I am!

PS:Thanks Ash!
Post a Comment